Designed and tested specifically for indoor grow operations, including greenhouses.
CREE LEDs horticulture line
Complete solution for light-intensive indoor growing, covering all phases of plant development from propagation through flowering provides accelerated growth and high yields. Professional line of CREE Horticulture POWER LED ensures stable operation lamp 50000–70000 hours. CREE LEDs deliver the industry’s highest output and efficiency to enable the LED horticulture lights that are more effective than traditional light sources while also using less power.
High power CREE LEDs combined with wide distribution optics ensure optimum plant growth and highest yields.
Hybrid light spectrum for all stages of grow
All living organisms utilize light in two ways: a source of energy to drive photosynthesis, and a source of information to drive photomorphogenesis and photoperiodism by targeting specific signal-transducing photoreceptors.
BIOMASS TopLight from BloomLite® spectrum is known as the full cycle spectrum developed specifically to foster quality growth at each stage. It produces fast germination and high quality vegetative and flowering plants. Hybrid Spectrum maximizes red and blue nm wavelengths to allow for optimal chlorophyll A and B absorption with a balance of green wavelengths to allow much deeper canopy penetration.
Features of BLOOM LITE Biomass LED TopLight 240W
- Ultra-high efficient drivers from MEANWELL featuring the constant current mode and high voltage output.
- Thanks to the high efficiency up to 95%, with the fanless design, the entire series is able to operate for from –40°C to +85°C case temperature under free air convection.
- MEANWELL typical lifetime >50000 hours
- 5 years warranty
- Output adjustable via potentiometer
- 3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-off)
- Smart timer dimming (0~10Vdc, 10V PWM signal and resistance)
- DALI technology
Thermal management of BLOOM LITE Biomass LED TopLight 240W
- New generation passive heat sink cooling technology.
- You will forget about noisy fans, dusting and overheating.
LED thermal management is accomplished by means of a custom aluminium heat sink — produced by modern ECO-FIN technology. Black heat sink finish is an electrochemical anodizing process that converts the surface of the metal into a long-lasting, high performance aluminum oxide finish that cannot peel or chip.
- Fixture housing is fabricated from laser cut and formed 5000 series aluminum sheet.
- Finish is highly weather and UV resistant and provides superior gloss and color retention.
- Black fixture finish is an electrostatically applied Super-Durable TGIC polyester powder coating.
- Additional bracing for grow tent and C profile also produced for you.
Technical specifications of BLOOM LITE Biomass LED TopLight 240W
Power Consumption: 240W
Dimensions: 109x8x12 cm
Typical Running Current: 2.1A
Operating Voltage: 114.2V
Active PPF: 600 µmol/m2/s
IP protection: IP68
Input voltage: 100…305VAC
Input current: MAX 1.43A
Power factor (cos): 0.96
System efficiency: 95%
BLOOM LITE Biomass LED TopLight 240W
- Brand: Bloom Lite
- Product Code: 240W
- Availability: In Stock