This device is often used as decorative element by landscape and home designers, could be also used for plant's needs.
Making fog from nutrient solution it allows plant to absorb water with nutrients directly from the misted air. The fog is being condensated on the roots and then sucked by plant like any other hydroponic nutrient solution.
If your plants feel dry, you can also use it to moist the growrooms.
Features and technical data:
- Copper cover with nickel painting
- Reliable and durable
- With special design, easy to replace the ceramic disc
- Diameter: 40mm
- Height: 25mm
- Water level sensor switch height: 20mm
- Ceramic disc made of titanium with diameter of 20mm
- Wire: 0.5m
- Operating voltage: AC 24V
- Power: 24W
- Mist volume: ≥300ml/h
- Integrated water sensor to switch the device off, when water level is not enough, to avoid damaging
- Lifespan of ceramic disc >3000 hours
- Water temperature range: 0-40°C
- Ultrasonic frequency (kHz): 1700 ± 40
- Product Code: M-011, 0.3 L/h
- Availability: In Stock