Discover the ballast Magnetic 250W Gear Box Superplant
Professional and amateur gardeners and horticulturists alike are looking for reliable results for their HID lighting needs, look no further than a high quality, long life magnetic ballast!
Rugged quality and the highest level of insulation (Class-H). Easy operation, eliminating headaches, with itsplug and play system for 220/240-volt power. This HPS / MH ballast includes a 220-240 volt power cable. Suitable for HPS and MH lamps.
How to use the Gear Box magnetic ballast from Superplant ?
Open the box and place the ballast on a flat surface or bench. Plug the lamp cord/plug into the ballast outlet. Place the appropriate HPS or MH lamp in the lamp socket. Plug the ballast power plug into the wall outlet. Turn on the ballast and the lamp should start. The lamp normally takes 5-10 minutes to reach full power.
There is no adjustment and control switch used in the ballast.
Technical specifications and components of the Gear Box magnetics ballasts of Superplant:
- CE certified.
- Metal cased capacitor used for long lasting performance.
- Easy installation on suitable surface with rubber feet.
- Reduces noise and vibration during operation.
- Output socket compatible with reflector power cords.
- Simply insert the appropriate lamp into the reflector, plug in the ballast and it works (Plug & Play).
- All our magnetic ballasts are built for a 10 year life with a 2 year warranty.
- Comes standard with a 220-240V power cord.
- The ballast consists of a solid powder coated steel housing with ventilation slots all around.
- HPS (100V - 3A) MH (135V - 2.1A) INPUT 220-240V 50Hz, 1.2A
- 30uF capacitor 250V
- Power factor capacitor
- Pulse igniter
- Power connection - 1.2 meter power socket with IEC plug
- Lamp - female connector output
- Housing - powder coated sheet metal enclosure
- Rubber feet
- Do not use hybrid bulbs with this ballast.
CAUTION: Please read the manual available for download!
For horticultural lighting only. Not suitable for household room lighting.